Мы предлагаем работу в Китай
просмотренный 6 раз
Regional Key Account Manager
With a presence in 120 countries, and over 5000 employees globally, Our client is one of the leading animal health and nutrition companies in the world. Their brand stands for innovation, quality, traceability and trust. Averaging annual growth rates of 20%, It is a dynamic place to work, and opportunities for growth and development abound.
- Identify and explore potential business opportunities and develop business relationship with potential national group customers through different channels
- Successfully lead and train up a professional sales to achieve the sales target by providing direction, follow-up, coaching and corrective action
- Set high and clear goals of achievement towards the accounts, develop and implement the account strategy
- Guarantee customer satisfaction and loyalty to ensure sustainable business relations.
- Manage and coordinate resources across China teams to ensure commercial, technical and logistical support provided to key accounts is effective and appropriate
- Visit different layers of key accounts’ decision makers on regular basis, understand their real business needs and expectations, and develop ideas, services and solutions to improve customer satisfaction and enhance strategic partnership
- Collect, consolidate and analyze market data (market trend, customers’ need, competitors’ market activities etc) to explore and identify potential business opportunities, so as to exceed the sales target derived from key accounts
- Bachelor degree or above with animal nutrition background preferred
- Experience in leading sales teams, with minimum 5 years of Sales or Technical Sales experience in this field
- Experience in working effectively with existing clients and develop new business, manage key accounts, build, motivate and train a sales organization.
- Mature individual with good interpersonal skills and an international approach. Ability to instill confidence, inspire and gain cooperation at all levels, both inside and outside the organization.
- Highly dependable manager with strong ethics and integrity.
- Articulate and tactful negotiator, with strong communication skills in English and Mandarin.
Информационные данные рекламодателя